Why Be an Ambassador?
Grow your network by speaking with prospective students, current students, alumni, and VIP guests. Plus build your leadership skills, meet other entrepreneurial students, and get exclusive members-only access to popular events. Oh, and merch!
What You’ll Do
Whatever you want! You tailor your I&E Ambassador experience to your interests and schedule—you can ambass on social media, ambass on student panels, or ambass in class, or contribute blog posts, videos, interviews, or whatever content you dream up. Click below to see the different things you can do to earn—and use—Ambassador Points.
How to Earn & Use Ambassador Points
- Bring 3 friends to a Duke I&E event
- Participate in a Duke I&E Director’s Challenge
- Lead the conversation about Duke I&E on social media by posting about an I&E event and tagging us
- Share your Duke I&E experience in a blog post for our website
- Share your Duke I&E experience in person with alumni and visitors (via invitation from Duke I&E staff)
- Pitch an idea at a Duke I&E event
- Plan/execute a Duke I&E social media takeover
- Refer 5 friends to be Ambassadors (use Net ID as referral code)
- Participate in a Duke I&E focus group: give feedback on new workshop ideas or ad campaigns in person or via Qualtrics
*Actions can be completed more than once and still count (e.g., you can bring 3 friends to multiple different events, pitch at multiple different events, etc.)
- Complete 1 action / attend an I&E event = earn a button + 1 raffle point
- Complete 3 actions = earn I&E socks + 5 bonus raffle points
- Complete 7 actions = earn I&E hat + 10 bonus raffle points
- Attend all four Fall pop-ups = earn I&E hat + 10 bonus raffle points
Eight students will be selected by raffle to have dinner at the Washington Duke Inn with Duke I&E Director Jamie Jones and a Duke alum/entrepreneur at the end of the semester.
Everyone! No specific program experience is required—just enthusiasm and follow-through.