Wednesday, 2/12, 9am – 5pm (check?in & breakfast open 8:20am)| Fuqua School of Business
How will you shape the future? Find out at The Duke MBA Net Impact Club’s 9th annual Duke Sustainable Business and Social Impact Conference on Wednesday, 2/12! Over 250 students and professionals in the Triangle area have already signed up for the conference. Each year, we welcome close to 400 attendees and speakers at the conference making SBSI the largest student led event at Fuqua and of its kind in the Southeast region. This year, the conference focuses on “Shaping the Future through Innovation,” featuring:
- Keynote address by Seth Goldman, President and TeaEO of Honest Tea
- Closing conversation with Benefit Corporation Executives led by Bart Houlahan, Co?Founder of B Lab.
- Executives joining Bart Houlahan are:
- Maria Kingery, Co?Founder and CEO of Southern Energy Management
- Paul Sansone, Daytime MBA ’92, CFO of Better World Books
- Kevin Trapani, President and CEO of The Redwoods Group
- Nine incredible breakout sessions! Join us for sessions addressing innovations relevant but not limited to Sustainability, Education, Healthcare, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Social Enterprise, including:
- Reimagining Waste: From Linear to Circular Supply Chains
- Draining Assets: The Growing Importance of Water Stewardship
- Innovations in Education Technology
- Maximizing Impact on Education Spending
- Global Healthcare: Reaching the Base of the Pyramid
- Food Innovation: Transforming the System from Inside Out
- Social Entrepreneurship: Starting, Funding, and Sustaining a Social Business
- Aligning Corporate Social Responsibility with Business Strategy
- Hot Trends in Corporate Social Responsibility
Sponsors & Partners: Center for the Advancement of Social Entrepreneurship (CASE), Center for Energy
Development and the Global Environment (EDGE), Social Entrepreneurship Accelerator at Duke (SEAD),
Graduate and Professional Student Council of Duke (GPSC), Fuqua MBA Association (MBAA), John Deere, General Management Club (GMC).
The event is FREE for all students, $20 for academic staff and Fuqua alumni.
RSVP REQUIRED! Visit the website to register and for the latest conference information