Innovation to Impact (I2I)
Innovation to Impact (I2I) provides aspiring entrepreneurial teams at Duke with hands-on support and guidance to evaluate, validate, and launch their ventures.
Successful applicants will receive access to a comprehensive suite of resources and services, including:
- Access to dedicated office space for meetings and general company building activities as well as membership in a community of like-minded university-based entrepreneurs.
- A reserved spot in a two-week innovator’s boot camp to learn the basics of the customer discovery process and business model generation.
- A professional, third-party report assessing the patent potential of your technology and an assessment of the market and competition.
- Referrals to alumni and friends of the university with deep industry expertise, to help validate business model assumptions on regulations, competitive dynamics, and unmet needs in the market.
- Regular feedback from an experienced team of entrepreneur mentors to assist in refining the business model, identify a leadership team, and refine investor pitch.
- Participants in the program will learn what it takes to construct a convincing story for their new venture – in a language and format have a fuller understanding of the key activities that their team will need to tackle to be “investor ready.”
For more information on our program, please contact Judd Staples and email@example.com