News & Events
The Global Social Ventures Competition is a student-run, global competition for individuals, groups, or young businesses that have a business idea that also provides a positive social or environmental impact.
- Chance at $50,000 in prizes
- Mentorship from Experienced Entrepreneurs
- Feedback throughout judging process
- Network with entrepreneurs and investors
- Any team with at least one current (or recent) graduate student of any discipline on the team
- If already a business, must be in operation less than 3 years
Delivery Due Dates
- First-Round: Executive Summary is Due on December 5th, 2014 (Online)
- Regional Finals: Business Plan (BP) is Due February 11th (Online)
- Finals: Presentations at UC Berkeley on April 8th-10th
For Updates, Sign-Up Here! for our Email List.
Please reach out to Mark Ladisch with any questions
GSVC Student Coordinator (Eastern Region)
Georgia Tech – Scheller College of Business