Each year, hundreds of Duke community members volunteer their time to strengthen the Duke I&E network. We could not succeed in our work without the talents of amazing alumni, parents, donors, and friends. We hope you’ll get involved!
Ways to Support the Duke I&E Network
- Attend Duke I&E events in your region or virtually (stay up to date and ensure Duke has your preferred email address on file)
- Respond to requests from students and alumni on Ask a Blue Devil, the Duke I&E Network group on LinkedIn, and the Duke I&E Slack channel
- Apply to serve on the Duke I&E Connector Corps
- Fly your Duke flag—tell others about your Duke affiliation and help connect others within the community
- Lift up underrepresented voices and help showcase and embrace the diversity of the Duke I&E Network
- Participate in the student experience; limited opportunities exist for experts to join in classroom and student club activities
- Encourage prospective students to apply to Duke
- Support community-building with alumni in your area
- Complete our brief survey to tell us about your interests and skills
Invest in Duke I&E’s Future
Duke Innovation & Entrepreneurship inspires and empowers the Duke community to act entrepreneurially through the generous support of alumni, parents, and friends. Duke I&E has great ambition for the future, and your financial investment in our work will only help us become even better. A gift to Duke I&E fuels students, alumni, faculty, network, programs, etc. You can make a gift online or by contacting Erin Gasch, Senior Director of External Relations for Duke I&E, at email@example.com or +1 919-660-1971.